Here is a bit of information and links to my personal projects.
Not actively developed, but supported.
- pylibacl Python posix1e ACLs module.
- pyxattyr Python extended attributes module.
- bakonf Creates an archive with the configuration files of an Unix machine. Probably many other tools work better, but this was good in its time to make small archives of configuration files.
These are old experiments, or simply things that don't make sense anymore.
- cfvers Before the advent of DVCSs,
I tried to implement a kind of version systems for configuration
/etcand the like). I gave up once I realized this can be done in a simpler way via git and/or configuration management systems.
- pipe-rpc A simple RPC system
for Python, written before I realised this can be implemented in a
simpler way via
My Debian work
On a related topic, this is my launchpad page, which I have just to help with the state of my Debian packages in Ubuntu.
Ohloh tracks my commits
across projects (both personal and work-related). Unfortunately,
CIA doesn't natively track GIT repositories (which
is where I spend most of my time nowadays), and I didn't spent the
time yet to setup the