My software projects
- corydalis — Photo library management helper and image viewer; see demo site and documentation.
- prefix-units — Small Haskell library for formatting/parsing SI units. See documentation at hackage.
- pylibacl — Python posix1e ACLs module.
- pyxattyr — Python extended attributes module.
- bakonf - Small backup program designed for configuration files (
/etc/) and saving program output (e.g.
sfdisk -d /dev/sda).
- perf-null, from the post with the same name - tests speed of
exit(0)across multiple languages and runtimes.
--helpneeds to be fast!
These are old experiments, or simply things that don’t make sense anymore.
- cfvers - Before the advent of DVCSes, I tried to implement a kind of version systems for configuration files (
/etcand the like). I gave up once I realized this can be done in a simpler way via git and/or configuration management systems.
- pipe-rpc - A simple RPC system for Python, written before I realised this can be implemented in a simpler way via
Maintainer or contributor
- mt-st - I took over maintainership in order to have a stable place to accumulate the patches floating around various distributions.